Sunday 26 August 2012

Wedding Bells

Ok, so I didn't manage a post per week after my last one, but it's been less than a month, so that's progress!

I've been away in the Czech Republic with a group of Explorer Scouts from Kent. We had a great time although I was a bit gutted that I didn't manage to find any bead shops in Prague...I was hoping to pick up some Czech glass beads at bargainous prices but it wasn't to be! Never mind.

I have seen some photos from the lovely Rachel's wedding, showing off the jewellery I made her. By all accounts her and Paul had a great day and Rach looked as beautiful as I knew she would. I am now heavily in the throes of making jewellery for my friend Becky who is getting married in October. I think I mentioned in the previous post that I was making a birdcage veil for her - never done that before so this will be a challenge.


I've also been challenging myself with some tiara making. I may have some exciting news on that front regarding a commission so I've been having a fiddle with some wire and pretty beads. I am quite pleased with the outcome!



As always, if you know of anyone who is getting married and wants bespoke jewellery, please put them in touch. I love making wedding accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment